Lightwave Technologies is now hiring Full-Time Production Assembly Technicians.
Are you looking for a solid company to work for, want opportunities for growth and be appreciated. Be part of the team and help manufacture industry leading Lightwave LED therapy devices. We are seeking technicians with mechanical and/or electronic experience. We will train and teach new skills. Learn more about our products here: https://lightwavetherapy.com/productsall/
Starting wage $15 and up. Will train and teach needed skills.
Standard shift: Monday – Thursday. 730am – 5pm = 4-day work weeks and NO WEEKENDs or 2nd / 3rd shift.
Must submit resume or work history via email (no walk ins) email@example.com
Lightwave is located in north phoenix (I-17 & 101) and offering immediate full time employment opportunities (M-T 730a-5pm). Part time maybe available. 2205 W Lone Cactus Dr Ste 11 Phx, AZ 85027
Duties to include, but not limited to:
Assist in the production of LED light therapy systems as follows:
Quality control and testing of LED therapy systems
Assist incoming and outbound shipping
General warehouse work
Other key components:
Ability to operate variety of hand tools
Work with Soldering iron and other production tools
Review travelers/WO for completion
Must be able to read and write English
What we are looking for:
Friendly, positive attitude
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Must be Detail Oriented
Reliable transportation to and from
Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
The majority of the work time is spent working in the office and/or warehouse environment
Walk and be on your feet at least 6 hours per day
May require bending, reaching, stooping, twisting and lifting.
Lift up to 40 lbs on an occasional basis, 20 lbs on a regular basis.
Work at a fast, steady pace.
Lightwave Technologies is now hiring Full-Time Customer Service and Support Specialist.
Are you interested in skin care? Like working with people?? Are you organized and proficient??? Then Lightwave LED Therapy and ABI Dermaceuticals is the place for you.
We are seeking high quality and motivated customer service and support candidates to help support new and existing customer accounts for our ABI Skin Care Line and Lightwave LED Therapy equipment. This is a great opportunity to support a stable and expanding company by performing Customer Service and sales functions. Educators, Teachers and Aestheticians are highly encouraged to apply.
Job Description: Duties to include, but not limited to
Customer Service Duties — (Assist Current Sales Team)
• Assist Sales Dept. with customer service, orders, and training.
• Assist in setting up and conducting educational and training events.
• Assist with the follow-up on sales leads that come from multiple sources such as conferences, tradeshows, and e-mail inquiries.
• Provide exceptional customer service to customers.
• Handle in/outbound calls to for training and product information.
• Input information in contact management and other software applications.
Other duties — (Assist Office)
• Handle and screen callers, visitors, and mail; determines their needs, establishes priority, and route to appropriate staff; maintains a tracking system to ensure follow-up.
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
• Social Media: Website, blogging, updating news and events, shopping cart, etc. . .
1-3 years office experience
Some CS and Sales Experience
• MS office products
• PC based applications
• Familiar with contact management software (ACT CRM)
Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
Located in the Deer Valley Airpark (North Phoenix — Near I-17 & Deer Valley)
2205 W Lone Cactus Dr Ste 11, Phx, AZ 85027
Starting Wage: Salary DOE + Monthly and/or Quarterly bonus program.